- When did you start drawing?
Age four. Before I just scribble
- Which hand do you use for drawing?
Depends from periods, weather and state of health of my hands. Sometimes I switch from right to left, especially to fix mistake, but there are days I can't use none of them properly (In those days I fell very awkward to hold a pen and even to write)
This was drawn with the left
This with the right
- Which is easier to draw - male or female?
Male. Years ago, I though children were the easiest
- Which is easier to draw - long hair or short hair?
- Is it easier to draw the head facing towards the right or the left?
- Is it easier to draw the side view of the face or the front view?
Side view, though I have difficult with both. Uninteresting.
- What do you have problems in drawing?
Basic shapes, front view, enviroment, one point perspective.
- What do you like to draw?
- Are you a traditional artist or a digital artist?
Traditional for drawing, digital for colour
- Where do you start drawing from?
Depends. Line of action then the head. Even if, they say, starting from head is wrong.
- What is your drawing habit that you are aware of?
- Any tips for coloring/shading?
No. I'm bad at it. Maybe the only tip I can suggest is to use purple instead of black to shade.
- How long does it take to finish a piece of art?
I can't remember. Lately I just practice. I don't do art.
- What music do you listen to while you draw?
- How long does it take you to come up with an idea?
I don't know. I never cheecked that
- Your favorite drawing utensils?
- Your favorite color/the color that you use a lot?
- Your favorite style(s)?
I would like a style that mix realism with western (cute) cartoon style
- Are you satisfied with your current art?
Absolutely not. My drawings are often skewed, flat and inconsistent
- What kind of artist are you aiming for?
None in particular, but I'm inspired by Fyuvix and Nsio.